Background

Friday, December 11, 2015

Two Paper Divas

Well here it is Friday again.  Boy how time is just flying by.  Can't believe it is only 2 weeks until Christmas.  I am currently working on my Christmas cards and finding that I did not make enough.  Every year I say I am going to get a better handle on this but always behind.

For my post today I am still having fun with the new Valentine sets from Two Paper Divas.  For my card today I used the new stamp set called Heart Blocks.  I colored this with my zig watercolor markers. 

Even though I am behind on Christmas, I am now ahead on Valentine's Day. 

We are having some beautiful warm weather in Kansas.  I know it won't continue but we are sure enjoying it while it lasts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this cart. Black and red together are two of my favorite combinations. Mel

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this is so charming :) I love the color combo, such a striking contrast. Wont' be long before it's Valentines! (I just saw Easter and Halloween on other blogs this weekend, lol!)

Unknown said...

Love it....it all works really well together! It might be a little early for hearts but it has been fun!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...