Background

Friday, November 6, 2015

Two Paper Divas November Release

I can't believe November is here and that means Christmas is right around the corner.  This week was the November new release for Two Paper Divas and they had some great stamps out this month. 
For today's card I am using one of their new background stamps.You can do so much with these stamps.  I decided just to use 3 different colors for the background and then I stamped the pretty floral stamp from the Long Stemmed Flower stamp set.

Be sure and check out the other cards made using this stamp set on the Two Paper Divas blog.  There are so fantastic ideas and Melissa and Gayla always have such great ideas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This one turned out so pretty. I love the idea of just the 3 background stamps and in soft colors. Thanks for the inspiration! Mel

Unknown said...

The long stemmed flowers look great with the background stamps! Very nice card!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...