Background

Friday, November 27, 2015

New Paper Divas

Today I am posting my favorite card from the November release from Two Paper Divas. 

 I love this new Truck stamp they released this month.  It makes the month adorable card for the man in your life.  I also used the Word Block Silhouette stamp for the birthday sentiment on the card.  I colored the truck with my copic markers. 

December is right around the corner and that means new stamps from Two Paper Divas.  Check back next week for some new stamps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great "guy" card Tracie. Love it. Mel

Imke said...

Perfect masculine card, Tracie and i totally like the colors you´ve used.

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE this truck card. It turned out great and perfect for any "man" kind of card we might need!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...