Background

Friday, March 13, 2015

Two Paper Divas

It's Friday and you know what that means.  Time for a Two Paper Divas post. 
I decided to get ahead of the game today and make a Father's Day card with one of the new stamp sets.  I started out using my brayer for the top of the card with a blue ink and then used crumb cake for the bottom.  I then stamped the trees from the "On the Road Again" stamp set and colored them in with my copic markers.  The sign is from the Father's Day set that I stamped on crumb cake paper and sponged around the edges.

Have a great weekend and be sure and check out Two Paper Divas stamps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun "outdoorsy" card Tracie. Don't you just love the sign, I'm looking forward to doing some more fun projects with it to! Thanks for sharing, Mel

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...