Background

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Two Paper Divas March Release

Can't believe it is March already but this means time for a new release from Two Paper Divas.  For today's card I used their new Flower Stamp.  It is my favorite out of the March stamps.  So versatile.  I decided to make a clean and simple card using paper piecing on this one.  The sentiment is from one of their sets called "Everyday Sentiments".  I find that this is my "go-to" stamp set when I am looking for a great sentiment.

Be sure and check out some of the other great stamps sets that are being released this month.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fun patterns for the flower. I'm loving this stamp too! Looking forward to the release this weekend!! Mel

Unknown said...

Tracie...this is probably my favorite stamp this month, too! Love all the paper piecing! You'll see our stuff starting Saturday...the coffee blog hop lasted all week! Love the clean and simple look!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...