Today's challenge over at Meljen's Designs took some real thought on my part. The Challenge is called Feature Presentation and to make a project from a movie you liked. I have always been a fan of Walt Disney movies and the one I enjoyed recently was "Brother Bear". It was such a fun upbeat movie and the music was so much fun. Check it out if you haven't watched it. You will find yourself singing right along with the upbeat music.
The image I used for the card was Bear Butt. I figured he would be perfect for this challenge. Be sure and check out what the design team came up with. Inspiration is everywhere on this challenge.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...

That's a Disney film I haven't heard of, I thought I'd seen them all. Will check into that:) This bear has got lovely fur!
ReplyDelete