Background

Monday, July 14, 2014

Two Paper Divas

They have some great new clear stamps over at Two Paper Divas.  For my card today I decided to use the Learn to Dance sentiment stamp.  I had some umbrella card stock and immediately thought it would be great for this card.  I used an umbrella die cut and then the boots were from the Rainy Day Digital Set which is one of my favorites.  I printed it on designed paper and then cut them out and put on the card.
Two Paper Divas has added alot of fun new clear stamp sets.  Check them out because they are the best quality of stamp you can use.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable...love this card! Gayla

Unknown said...

Tracie-
Love this quote and how you incorporated the umbrella and galoshes. Super cute!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...