Background

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenges

It is time again for a challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  The challenge today is to fussy cut something and the twist is to make special cuts in the corners.  I used the stamp "Brrr Friends" from Two Paper Divas.  I just love the penguin and polar bear.  So cute.  The sentiment is also from Two Paper Divas called "Holiday Sentiments".

Check out the rest of the design team on Twisted Tuesday Challenges and join us in the challenge this week.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Adorable card--LOVE the "Merry Christmas" sentiment style!

Lori Turner said...

Tracie, this card is so stinkin' cute!! Love that image, and all those gems! Very nice :)

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...