Background

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge


It is time for Twisted Tuesday Challenge.  The challenge today is to use something crafty this is new to me and the twist is to have the theme of my creations be something new or the beginning of something.

I decided to make a baby card because what is more exciting that the beginning of a life.  I use a Papertrey Ink stamp that is new to me.  It is called Baby Button Bits. The sentiment and bee stamp is both from that set.  I wanted to go very basic with this card.  Perfect color for boy or girl.  You will notice I even added a few stickles to the wings for some sparkle on the card.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...