Background

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Today I decided to switch it up and do a birthday card for my dear friend Teresa.  We have worked together for many years.  I really admire her because she is such a good mom and friend.  She has 3 daughters who are the sweetest kids you will ever meet.  Her birthday is coming up so I decided to use the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Sorry the picture is not the best on my card but the days are so short here that it is hard to find some sunshine and take a nice picture of my cards.
The stamp I used is called Big Squeeze by Tina Wenke.  Her images are always so adorable.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww!! This is such a sweet card!! I love that adorable image!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Jessi Fogan said...

SUCH a sweet card for a friend! I love the hugging :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches - I'm sharing your card on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...