This was my card that I made for the challenge. I thought this made an adorable thank you card.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

This is an adorable card and I am sure they are going to love getting it. You did a beautiful job on it.
ReplyDeleteAswesome card, Tracie. Like the little tag and the image !
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}
Just gorgeous! Love your colouring and the wonderful lace and bow Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!
ReplyDelete