It is time for another challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges. Today's challenge is to use kids in your project and the twist is to use the color yellow.
I had received this image from a friend on another group that I was in and thought it would be perfect for this challenge. Now you will have to look hard to find the color yellow in my card but it is there.
Leave a comment on where you find the color yellow and I will be drawing a name out of those comments and sending them a special surprise. Thanks for looking.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...

Beautiful card, Tracie. I like the little bird and butterflies.
ReplyDeleteI see a yellow flower :-)
Your card is adorable, Tracie.
ReplyDeleteNice card'!! I see yellow in her hair and the flower.
ReplyDeleteNice card! I see yellow in her hair and the flower
ReplyDeleteyellow flower. I love your card, love the design and love your beautiful coloring.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!! Love the touch of yellow!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a joyful card, love it!
ReplyDeletethat image is so sweet! I love the tree branch and your little yellow flower :)
ReplyDeleteThat image is adorable and love her flowing hair. Of course your little yellow flower is just the right added embellishment ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Lou
x