Background

Friday, June 8, 2012

Art Impressions Challenge

I just love the images from Art Impressions Stamps because they have such personality.  I wanted to make a birthday card for my friend Joan so I decided to use the stamp "Party Girls" from the Girlfriends series at Art Impressions.  The sentiment is also from Art Impressions.  I colored the image with my copic markers and used the designer paper "Hello Summer" by Echo Park Paper Company.  Just beautiful colors in that series.  I then decorated the card with some bling and my favorite die "Mini Rolled Roses" from My Favorite Things Stamps using some felt I had.  All in all I was very satisfied with this card and decided to enter it in the Art Impressions Weekly Challenge on their blog.  The theme this week is Fitness, Workout or Dieting. 

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Fun and cute! Love AI images. Great card, she will love it!

Imke said...

Cheerful colors -matching the image- just great, Tracie ! The "Girlfriends" are always great and i like the funny sentiment.

Roxy said...

Love your card, and your felt roses are just gorgeous!!!

Kate Swanson said...

Cute card Tracie! Love all the different colors you used on the Party Girls! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...