Background

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stamp Camp

 What a fabulous time we had at stamp camp on Saturday.  I just love the cards Susan comes up with.  Always amazing that we can make 8 cards in 3 hours.  We are always trying some new techniques that I just love and wouldn't think of trying.  In the 2 cards below, the one with the flamingo, we used sheetrock tape behind the image.  Isn't that cute?  The butterfly card was made using paint chips.
On the cards below, my favorite was the sunflower one.  We used the top note die to cut out cardboard and then just tore some off.  The other little card was done with embossing on paper.
 The flower card  below was made using the scallop circle punch.  I just love those flowers.
 And the last card was a simple but elegant card.
So what a grand time we hard and some beautiful things made.  What fun we had!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Neat!! Some really cool ideas.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...