Background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Kitty Christmas Card

Today's Christmas card was another stamp from my secret sister in SCS from Lili of the Valley Ltd. I decided to make this card for the Card Patterns: Sketch 143. I thought this sketch was great for my image.



And this is why this was the perfect stamp for me and why I always color my kitties in yellow orange. These are my 2 helpers (if that is the word you want to use). I put up my Christmas decorations today with alot of help. There is something to be said for the curious cat. I am lucky enough to have 2 of them.

4 comments:

Vickie Y said...

OMGosh Tracie! Your SS was very good to you; the LOTV stamp sure looks like your curious cats posed for that stamp! Perfect and your card is perfect too; soooo cute (and so are your helpers!)

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful cats and beautiful card. I knew the one thing for sure that I was doing right was this stamp..I love your cats and love how you colored these to match. Great job on a beautiful card.

Carla S. said...

What a cute card, Tracie! I love the sweet image and how you colored it! Your cats are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

Imke said...

Tracie, this is super cute. The image and your cats ;-) Beautiful card and I like the blue in it.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...