Background

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge #137 - Give Thanks


I decided to make this card for The Corrosive Challenge #137 because I am always needing Thank You cards. I love this stamp - not sure of the name but I bought it at Michaels on a wood block. After coloring the butterflies, I decided they needed to show up a little more so I covered them with stickles and used glossy accents on the front of the clocks to make them look like glass. So I have added this to my stash to use. Thanks to the Corrosive Challenge Blog team for coming up with a great idea.

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Great card and beautiful coloring, Your card is beautiful and embellished beautifully.

Oliva Ohlson said...

Hi Tracie! You have been really busy and creating great cards! You did such a great job with this card. I especially like the clocks!
I am sure you had a great Thanksgiving Day! XOXOX

Imke said...

The glossy accent and stickles looks great on this image. Beautiful "Thank You" card.

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...