I went to Michaels and bought some of their $1 calendars and thought it would be cute to add my own little cover. I used the "D is for Dog" stamp set again from Stampin Up. This paper I recently got at Archivers. You have to love the colors. Now I need to go back and get more calendars. I think these would make great gifts.
Background
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Dog Calendar
I went to Michaels and bought some of their $1 calendars and thought it would be cute to add my own little cover. I used the "D is for Dog" stamp set again from Stampin Up. This paper I recently got at Archivers. You have to love the colors. Now I need to go back and get more calendars. I think these would make great gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
-
I always love participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops. It gives me a chance to pull out my coffee themed stamps that I don't get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved