Background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ICC Blog Hop


I made this Christmas card for the ICC blog hop. I have been wanting to use my new Blueberry Sky materials. I love the way this one turned out. I think the picture pretty much describes how to make the card.

Supplies:
1 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" PTI Blueberry Sky
12 - 1 1/4" squares of misc. PTI Christmas prints
1 - white Die cut (SU Snowflake #2)
Red die cut & Blue Circle (From PTI Limitless Layers: 1 3/4 " Circle Collection)
1 1/4" white circle
Mitten Stamp from PTI Tiny Treats: Christmas
Copic Markers to color in mittens
PTI Blueberry Sky ribbon
Red button
Pop Dots

Please check these other great blogs for the hop.

Kelli Jo
Sandye Curry
Amy Smith
Michele L.
Vickie Y.
Laura Jean
Banu

Now you can be inspired to make your own holiday card. I know I am. I can't believe that I have so many cards done already.

6 comments:

Vickie Y said...

HI Tracie! I love your card; you used a really cute image (now I'm gonna hafta have that set!) Your layout really sets off the image and snowflake. :)

Banu said...

Tracie, Beautiful card. The image is sooo cute, I am with Vickie, I am off to check it out. Great idea to use that image with Snowflake. Really neat.

Kelli Hull said...

I have this set!!! WOOT WOOT!!! LOVE gettin ideas for stamps I already own instead of having to shop! LOL This card is SO fun with that snowflake as a frame for those mittens, great ribbon treatment!! I like crinklin it up too!!! :)

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

very cute card! I love the ribbon treatment at the bottom!

Hugs ~ LJ

Amy said...

Very cool card, Tracie, no pun intended! I've been eyeing that DP, but no decision until now--your card pushed me over the edge! I love the way you backed your main image with the snowflake die cut, and the way you did the ribbon and button.

sgc said...

Tracie--great card! That is such lovely DP, and I love the way you did the ribbon. I did not think I wanted that stamp set, but I think you have changed my mind:)

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...