I had so much fun with the challenge this month on our Create From Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers. Barb was our hostess this month and she challenged us to do a red, white and blue card with any theme or holiday. I decided to create a birthday card because that is what I use the most.
For my card I started with a piece of 3.75 x 5 inches paper from 49 & Market called Kaleidoscope. It made for a great background. I used one of the first Stampin Up stamp sets that I ever bought back in 2012 or 2013. It is called Summer Silhouettes. I used Night of Navy and Marina Mist Stampin up ink for the foliage and then Stampin Up Real red for the flowers. I then used the Taylored Expressions Sundry Sentiments stamp for the sentiment. I added a few BGM Cherry gems on the card. I then used a 4 x 5.25 sheet of Real Red Cardstock as a border for the card.
Thanks to Barb for a great challenge this month.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved