Background

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Happy Fall

 The weather is getting cooler here in Kansas and fall is in the air.  This is my favorite time or year with all the crisp weather, fall festivals and beautiful colors of the trees.  Sue was our hostess this month in our Challenge your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers.  She challenged us to make a fall card using an embossing technique as a focal point of our card.


The stamp set I used was from Hero Arts Fall Fox.  I love foxes and thought this would be the perfect time to use this stamp set.  I colored the images with my copic markers and then started putting my card together.  The background is an oldie fall leaf embossing folder I used.  The designer papers are by Carta Bella "Welcome Autumn".  The leaves are from Cottage Cutz - Build a Grapevine Wreath.  I cut the scalloped circles out of the designer paper and started building my card.

Thanks to Sue for a great Challenge this month.

No comments:

Happy Fall

 The weather is getting cooler here in Kansas and fall is in the air.  This is my favorite time or year with all the crisp weather, fall fes...