Background

Friday, June 28, 2024

Challenge Your Stash

 Well today's card was super fun for me.  Over on Splitcoaststampers I am in a group that is called Creating!  Challenge Your Stash.  Each month we have a hostess who comes up with a fun challenge.

Jeanette was our hostess this month and her theme is Bugs!  I thought of several ideas.  Is a Butterfly considered a bug, is a bee considered a bug.  Couldn't decided so I went a totally different direction.


When I was in high school, I had a friend who had a Volkswagon "Bug".  It was so much fun to cruise around town in it.  So when I thought of bugs I remembered the VW beetle (bug).  

The fun stamp set I used was Dare 2B Artzy Groovy Van.  I substituted the vw bug for the van in the stamp set.  The paper is also by Dare 2 B Artzy called Feelin Groovy and Peace & Love.  

Now doesn't this card take you back a few years?  Thanks to Jeanette for the great Challenge.  I doubt this is what she had in mind but thought I would stretch the challenge.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! Being a VW fan (we've owned 3 Jettas) I should have thought of a VW Bug with the Bug theme... but it never crossed my mind. You are so clever and creatively talented, Tracie! Fun fun FUN card!

Barb said...

I love your take on the theme this month! And, the card is so dang cute. I love the papers too!

Challenge Your Stash

 Well today's card was super fun for me.  Over on Splitcoaststampers I am in a group that is called Creating!  Challenge Your Stash.  Ea...