Background

Monday, March 4, 2024

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409.  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of modern technology.  We love it when it works but not happy when it doesn't.  

Our sponsor this week is Star Stampz who has some amazing digital stamps in her etsy store.


For my card today I am using the stamp "My Sweet Rose".  I love all kinds of flowers so this was so much fun to color.

The designer papers I used are from Doodlebug Hello Sunshine.  I colored the image with my copic markers and used a little glossy accents on the eyes.  The sentiment is from Honey Bee Sentiment stamp set.  The leaf die is by sizzix called garden greens.  Such a fun image to work with.

I hope you all check out the Star Stampz store and find yourself a few adorable digital images.


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a sweet card!

Carol W said...

Beautiful card Tracie. Perfect coloring.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...