Background

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Newtons Nook Birthday Theme

 I am in need of birthday cards in my stash so I decided to go to my favorite stamp company "Newtons Nook" and see what their Inky Paws Challenge is this week.  Lucky for me it is a birthday challenge.

So I went to my Newtons Nook inventory and found this adorable stamp set called "Newtons Birthday Balloons".

I stamped the image off and colored the images with my copic markers.  They also have matching Die set to go with this stamp set.  The background papers are by Doodlebug called Hey Cupcake.  I love the pink colors.  For the background frames and flag with sentiment,  I used Newtons Nook Frames & Flags Die set.  I cut the images out and pop dotted them on to the front of the card.

Such a fun birthday card to make.  


6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh what a delightful birthday card! I adore this Newton image with the balloons! The "confetti" background is so festive! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

2sistersproject said...

Love how the colors on the card match the cake on the challenge photo. This is a fun card. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

2sistersproject said...

Love how the card matches the colors on the cake in the challenge picture. Such a fun card. Thanks for linking to the inky posh challenge. Hugs Diane

sue t. said...

Adorable card! The popped up clouds were a great touch! Thanks for celebrating with us at Inky Paws!

Amy said...

Your card is too cute! I love that image of Newton, and I love the colors you used! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...