Background

Monday, February 28, 2022

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2209

 Can't believe this is the last day of February.  This month sure flew by fast.  Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2209 is up and what a fun sponsor we have for this week.  The Cutting Cafe is our sponsor for Challenge #2209.  A lucky winner will win 3 sets of their choice from The Cutting Cafe.


I decided to make a St. Patricks Day card using the 4 Leaf Clover Digital stamp set. 

I printed off the digital stamps and colored them with my green copic markers.  I then cut them out and placed them on my card.  I added a few green brads I had in the center of the small circles and used green ribbon to divide the two papers.  By adding a few green gems really made the finishing touch to the card.

I hope you check out The Cutting Cafe because they have such fun digital images.  The sky is the limit as to what you can create with their stamps.


No comments:

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...