Background

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Fun Card Kits

 I am in a fun group on Splitcoaststampers where we each take a month and send a card kit to the hostess.  You get to pick your them of what you would like.  April was my month to receive kits and boy did I hit the jackpot.  Each of the kits sent to me were stamps I did not have or have not used.  I finally got cards made from all my kits so I thought I would highlight all the cards I made from each person.

These 2 cards were from kits sent to me from Terry S.  The above stamp is Stamps Happen Gardening Shelf and the stamp below is SU Serene Song.  She sent me papers from Carta Bella Flower Garden.




These 2 cards were made using a kit from Barb D.  The images are from Gina K. Designs Lace Flowers and the papers are from Stampin Up Share What You Love.



Shelly sent me these images.  I believe both stamps are from Colorado Craft Company.  Not sure of the paper line.



These 2 cards were made from kits from Carol.  She sent me the actual stamps which I will continue to use in my card making.  The top one is by Hampton Art called Roses and the bottom one is called Morphic Flowers by Inkadinkadoo.  Not sure of the paper line but I sure love it with the pinks and black papers.



These 2 cards were made with kits from Maggie.  The top card was made with images from Beautiful Botanicals from Simply Cards and Papercraft and the bottom card is an image from CC Designs.  The papers used are from Bo Bunny Madeleine Collection.




And last but not least are the beautiful rose cards I was able to make with a kit from Darlene.  She sent me the Gina K Designs Rose Stamp which I love.  The designer paper is Garden Tour by Gina K also. 

So that is it for all the cards I made with the wonderful kit I received.  My request was for flowers and my friends sure knocked it out of the park in sending me images.  




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW!!! So many GORGEOUS cards! I'm in awe of your talent, Tracie!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

You did hit the jackpot with so many beautiful images they sent you and they all made up into lovely cards!! How fun!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How incredible- you have fabulous coloring skills! You really have made a great stash of cards with all of the floral images rec'd! Just beautiful!!!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...