Background

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers

 It is always so much fun to participate in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hops.  It is now time for the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  It is always so much fun to participate in this Hop and boy do they have a ton of prizes.  Such wonderful companies participate in this special event.



For my card today I decided to use the stamp set "Newton Loves Coffee" from Newtons Nook Designs

For my card I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped several of the smaller images for the background.  I then colored the kitty peeking over the table and used a stitched circle die to cut it out.  The papers I used are from Carta Bella called Flower Garden.  I just love the soft colors in this particular paper design.

I also used the sketch challenge over at Inky Paws Challenge for my layout.
Newtons Nook is having a sale right now so be sure and go to their website and get that special stamp or die that you have been wanting.





10 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute image. Darling card. I love it.

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet card! I love that you made your own background paper :o)

DIANA L. said...

such a sweet card I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

New Creations said...

So cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Great background and I love the layout!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Claire Lamb said...

The "Newton Loves Coffee" set is one of my favorites! I love what you did with the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs with that darling image.

2sistersproject said...

What a great card. I love that it is coffee themed. Great take on the challenge sketch. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...