Background

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Crafters of Faith

Today I am posting a card for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  I was the hostess today and had chosen my scripture months ago which is so appropriate right now.  The scripture I chose was Proverbs 27:9 which reads "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul".  During this time of Stay at Home orders, I have reached out to friends from years ago.  So nice to touch base even over the phone.
For my card I chose to make something just a little different.  I had this wonderful stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs called You're My Type.  I stamped "You're my type of friend" above the roller bar on the typewriter and stamped the word Friend 3 times above the piece of designer paper.  Such a simple card but fun to do.

Thanks for stopping by and reach out to your friends both near and far.  Just to hear a friendly voice at this time can make all the difference. 

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so pretty! I love the typewriter - very nice. Great card and your theme was awesome, too!

Barb said...

What a darling card--any friend would love to get this. Thanks for a fun theme this month!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such an awesome card Tracie! Those hearts are perfect too!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...