Background

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Project Bin

Today I am sharing a fun card I made for The Project Bin using one of their new stamp sets called "Birthday Girl".  I love all the fun sentiments on this stamp set.
I started this card with a black card base.  I then cut out 4 miscellaneous pieces of designer paper that measured 2" x 2 5/8".  I then folded the corner on each piece and adhered them to the black card base.  I then wrapped the orange ribbon around the center of the card.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out using a circle die.  I pop dotted it on the center of the card.  I had a candle punch that worked perfect for this card.

Remember the May special over at The Project Bin.  If you order $75 of merchandise, you will receive "Classic Man" stamp (a $14 value) for free.

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such an impressive way to use designer papers and then pair it with the awesome birthday greeting. Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Jen

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...