Background

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The Project Bin

I am so excited to see the sunshine and some warmth this week.  I love seeing spring peeking around the corner.  This beautiful weather gave me inspiration for my card today for The Project Bin
I am hoping we will be seeing butterflies soon.  I used the stamp set "Kinda Sorta" for this card.  I stamped the image out on pink paper using Stampin Up Midnight Muse Ink.  I then fussy cut it out.  The butterflies are an old embossing set I had from Stampin Up.  The paper is Early Bird Collection by Bo Bunny.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I enjoy making cards for The Project Bin and hope you are able to stop by the store and pick something up that you have wanted.  

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so pretty - the layers and fun banner strip draw the eye right to the stamped piece. Awesome!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful work. I love the pink cardstock with the sentiment on it. Very eye catching. The DP is wonderful too.

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...