Background

Friday, December 7, 2018

Crafters of Faith

Today is reveal day for our Crafters of Faith group on Splitcoaststampers.  Jeanette is our host for December and her challenge is from Luke 2:8-10...And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.  An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid.  I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people".

Jeanette challenged us to focus on the words "Do not be afraid".
One of my greatest fears is of heights so I decided to use a die of skyscrapers  because I am not a fan of tall buildings.

Thanks to Jeanette for a great challenge.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Tracie--such a pretty card. Love the skyline!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...