Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Unidentified Image Round #37

Today I get to post a card I made for our Unidentified Image Round #37.  Vickie was our hostess this month and she came up with an adorable image.
This adorable image is from a retired Stampin Up set called "Fairies".  I really wish Stampin Up would bring back some of their retired sets because they are just so adorable.  I colored the image with my copic markers.  I even added a little sparkle on the wings with my Nuvo glitter pen although it doesn't show up well in my photo.

Thanks Vickie for a great challenge.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, your coloring skills are amazing! Lovely card!!!

Barb said...

Very pretty--I love the colors you picked!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Janet said...

Very cute! Love the colors!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...