Background

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings Challenge

Since it is the 15th of the month that means it is time for our Dueling Darlings Challenge.  This month our hostesses were Kelly and Jeanette.  Their theme was "Something I Love".  Some of the things that Jeanette Loves are:
Images with umbrellas
Whipper Snapper Stamps
Using Found/recycled items on her cards.

The image is by Whipper Snapper called "Rainy Day Renee".  I had so much fun coloring this with my copics.  The sun and clouds are by Gina Marie. The base of the card is actually a Reynolds Cut-Rite Sandwich bag.  Jeanette said we got bonus points for using it.  HA!  Well all I need is a challenge.
This is the inside of the card.  I actually added the umbrella die for effect.  The sentiments are from LaLaLand (Rain or Shine) and Whipper Snapper (Friends are...).

I made the white card as an insert for the envelope.  What a fun challenge this was.  I was able to use every single item that Jeanette sent me.

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! You get lots of bonus points, Tracie... gorgeous card, used the bag in such a creative way, and even used everything I sent. Way to go!!!

Carol W said...

Oh WOW you did an amazing job with the fun kit Jeanette sent. You created so many cards and each of the wonderful. Great job with the kit.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness, your card is fabulous! Inside and out! I love your sweet coloring so much, and how your picked up all of the DP colors! Such a fun month for dueling!

terry serman said...

Beautifully colored and designed!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I just love how you colored this image. So cute and a great layout. Rocked the kit, you did!

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...