Background

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Crafters of Faith Challenge

Today is reveal day for Crafters of Faith Challenge group over at Splitcoaststampers.  Imke was the hostess this month and she chose the scripture Matthew 2:10 (When the wise men saw the star, they were filled with job).  So the challenge is all about the wise men.
I used the stamp set "Reason for the Season" from Close to My Heart.  I stamped the image on the bottom and then stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of paper to cut out and pop dot it.

Thanks for stopping by.  I enjoyed the challenge this month because it is such a nice holiday card.

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love this sentiment and how you featured it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is such a pretty card... love those wise men!

Imke said...

Perfect card for the Challeng, Tracie. It´s beautiful and i like the big bow and your layout.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

MiamiKel said...

Tracie, this card is fabulous! I love the bow and the color palette!

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Іts genuinely awesome piece ᧐f writing, I һave got
mᥙch clear idea on tthe topic of frⲟm this piece ⲟf writing.

PIP Challenge #2409

 I am a little late in posting my card for Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2409 .  Our internet was down all day yesterday.  Oh the joys of...