Background

Saturday, February 25, 2017

From The Heart Stamps

Since I have been having so much fun with digital images, I have decided to do a monthly challenge with "From The Heart Stamps".  If you continue each month with their challenge you get the image free every month.  Their digitals are just adorable.
This image is called Hogs and Kisses PigWit.  I decided to do a watercolor background and then fussy cut out the pig.  Isn't he adorable?

Can't wait to see what the image is for March.

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!

Michelle said...

Great background and awesome fussy cutting! You have more patience then I do :)

Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our challenge! Hope you to see back again soon :)

Imke said...

Super, super CUTE, Tracie !! Love your watercolored background and layout. Great take with Hamlet too.
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...