Friday, October 28, 2016

Two Paper Divas

It's Friday and todays cards are all about Clean and Simple.  Two Paper Divas came out with this new set called Splatters and I have been having a blast with it.   I am always looking for ideas on how to use this fun set and in honor of halloween I made these two cards.
 For this card I used my zig water color markers and colored the Cat In Pumpkin and you can see how easy it is to add a little washi tape and come up with a cute card.

For this card I found this fun witch die in my collection and added it to the card.


I hope you are taking advantage of the sale over at Two Paper Divas.  Now is the time to grab that stamp set you have been looking at.  Everyone likes a sal.e

3 comments:

  1. LOVe your cards, Tracie ! The splatter and your take with the ribbon looks fabulous !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are super fun and I love Halloween. Great ways to add the new Splatters set!

    ReplyDelete

Spam comments are not approved