Background

Friday, February 5, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Can you believe it is February already?  Time sure is flying by.  It is hard to believe that we are thinking Easter already.  This month I have focused on some adorable easter cards using the new stamp sets from Two Paper Divas.
My first card I used White embossing powder for the image.  I used the stamp set "Hoppy Day ".  I also added so sparkle fluff to the tail.   Just goes to show you can make it Clean and Simple and still have an adorable card.
I used the same stamp set but stamp out the bunny and then cut him out.  I love the cloud paper and the grass paper to hide this adorable little bunny.  The sun was cut out with my cricut.

Be sure ad come back next week because I have pulled out my zig markers again and made another adorable Easter Card.

4 comments:

Imke said...

Both Cards are super cute, Tracie. My favorite is the CAS one !

My creative home is now on WordPress : My Crafty Place

Unknown said...

Such cute cards Tracie. I love the bunny in the grass but also like the idea of using embossing powder for him and his sparkle fluff tail :) Mel

Unknown said...

Both cards turned out great. Love that you showed 2 completely different looks! I will say his little tail on the first one is awfully cute:)

Waving My Wand said...

Holy smokes, these are both so fabulous. I'm a sucker for kraft and white... and then the other one....so stinking cute!

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...