Background

Friday, January 22, 2016

Two Paper Divas

Another fun card from the January Release stamps from Two Paper Divas
I just love this sentiment from a new stamp set called Home Family Blessings.  I stamped the house image from the stamp set "My Neighborhood" on to designer paper and fussy cut it out.  I colored in the windows, roof and door with my zig watercolor papers.  I took some white ribbon and just dabbed in my ink pad to give it some color.

Come back next week for some of my favorite cards from Two Paper Divas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the combination of these two stamps. So cute! Mel

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely delightful, Tracie ♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like the sentiment stamped on DP - I keep trying to remember to do that! LOL Your looks great.

Imke said...

This sentiment is fabulous, Tracie and i like the DP !

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Lovely/homey card!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...