Background

Friday, November 21, 2014

Two Paper Divas

Still working on Christmas cards at my house.  My goal is to have 50 completed by Thanksgiving.  I used one of the new release stamps from Two Paper Divas called Jingle All The Way.  This is such a fun versatile stamp.  When I first saw this stamp I thought of a beautifully decorated door with bells on it so I decided to try and make a door card.

The pieces I cut out of PTI Kraft cardstock were
1 piece 4" x 5 1/4"
2 pieces 1 1/2" x 3"
2 pieces 1" x 2 3/4"
1 piece 1 1/2" x 3 1/4"
1 piece 1" x 2 3/4"

I then put all of these through my wood look embossing folder.  Be sure and think about your direction of the grain for the bottom panels.  I had to do those twice.

I colored my bells with copic markers and then cut them out.  I pop dotted them on my door and used a brad for the doorknob.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next Friday for more Two Paper Diva inspired cards.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...