Background

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Exciting News

I am so thrilled and honored to of been chosen to be on the Meljen's Design Team.  Today is my first day with the team.  Have you checked out their digital images at Meljen's Design Digital Stamp Shop?  I am amazed at how talented Melissa is and how she comes up with the cute images.   Not only are the digital images adorable but they are the nicest bunch of people to work with.  I am so excited to be part of this team.
For my card today I chose the image Sweet Litttle Foxy.  Anyone that knows me is aware of my love for foxes.  They are just so darn adorable. 

I used the following copic markers for coloring my fox.
Flower - R81, R 83, R85
Flower Center - Y15, Y17
Flower Stem - G40, G82
Fox - YR00, YR12, YR16
Fox Center Body - E50, E51
Fox Cheeks - R20, R22

I typed the sentiment up on my computer because I just couldn't find what I wanted.  I think will be perfect for one of my charming friends.

Be sure and follow Melissa's shop blog because she is always offering free digital images and who doesn't love free?

2 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Hi Tracie, welcome again to the team. I love your card , the design and all the colours in the DP's so bright and cheerful. That sweet fox is adorable along with those added buttons.
~ DT Sis ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Joanna M. said...

Congrats again on your new team Tracie! Love this card. So cute!

Creative Crew

 I am so late in posting this card.  I have been sick for several days and just now getting some of my energy back.  I did want to post my c...