My creation today is another fun stamp set from Prickey Pear Rubber Stamps. I used the image "GC0171 Midnight Choir". Anyone who knows me, knows how well I love my kitties so this was a fun stamp for me. I know I will be using it several more times. I also used the Cherry Lynn Fionas Magic Window Die which I thought made a great border for the bottom. I also used the Cherry Lynn Polynesian sails oval.
I love the bright papers in the card. Just made the black image pop. Check back again next week to see another great halloween creation. Be sure and check out all the great items at Prickey Pear Rubber Stamps.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Crew
It is finally cooling down here in Kansas and I hope to see some beautiful colors soon. I just love to see all the vibrant colors in the f...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is reveal day for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2631 which is being sponsored by Sunbird Spark. Such a fun site and she has ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Spam comments are not approved