Background

Sunday, January 20, 2013

PTI Dahlia Image

 I am in a mystery image challenge group over in Splitcoast Stampers.  It is so fun because you never know what the image is going to be.  Well the January image was selected by Imke from Germany and it is one of my favorites.  I just love working with flowers.  I got my copics out and used R81, R83 and R85 for the flowers.  For the leaves I used G40, G82 and G94.   I even used a sketch from Sketch Saturday this week and decided to enter it in their challenge.


I was patting myself on the back and so excited that I got the card done by the end of the month.  I was getting ready to post it in the group's pictures and realized "Oh No - This was supposed to be clean and simple".  We I loved this image so I came up with these 2 cards.  I used my Versamark pen and gold embossed the center of the flower.  I think these cards will fit better with the challenge.







I then had an image left over and thought well I'm on a roll, might as well make another card.  Needless to say I really enjoyed these images.  Thanks to Imke for such inspiration.

5 comments:

Imke said...

All cards are fabulous, Tracie ! My favorite is the last one - CAS or not ;-)

Linda Palmer said...

Absolutely gorgeous, all of them and now I have a new favorite, the first one. Great job Tracie.

Niki Rowland said...

Wow, what a collection of gorgeous cards! I really love the first one, great image and gorgeous circle die. Thanks for joining in this week with sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Vickie Y said...

Tracie, your cards are gorgeous! Great job with these images.

Donelda said...

glad to see the challenge is going strong!! YOu've done an awesome job of colouring this image!!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...