Today is my dad's birthday. He is 80 years young. He used to like to hunt deer so I thought this card would be appropriate.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Perfect masculine bday card, Tracie. I´m sure your Dad will like it !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful even if it is a masculine card. I love deer and love the way you used the tree and made your background paper. Great job!
ReplyDelete