Background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Emily & Einstein Card

If you go to Color Me Creative Classroom, you will see that they have a book club which is lots of fun and if you are a reader, come join us. The book we read this month was Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee. What a terrific book it was. Of course I love any book with animals involved. What a great read. I decided to join the challenge and make a card with this book in mind. This is what I imagined Emily & Einstein to look like.

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Your card is adorable! Such a cute image and colored perfectly. Love it!

Linda Palmer said...

Your card is beautiful and so is your coloring. Love the image. Love your card. On the chat today for class #5 I won two refills. This weekend I'll get you some images.

Penny said...

Tracie, I think this image is perfect for the book! Love it and your card! :^)

Hugs,
Penny

Challenge Your Stash

Today I am posting a card I made for our challenge on Splitcoast Stampers Create from Your Stash.  Our hostess this month was  Lisa and she ...