I just got back from our local Scrapbook Store garage sale and I found some wonderful goodies. Stamps, paper, die cuts, etc. Always so much fun and such great bargains. I found nothing that was on my list but some wonderful bargains.
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Looks like fun indeed! Kitty thinks so too....
ReplyDeleteOMGosh! What an awesome haul! You lucky duck to have such a wonderful LSS!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh!! I am so jealous!! Great haul and I see some great crafting ideas there. Have fun with it!
ReplyDelete