Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

2011 Christmas Cards



It has been really hard for me to come up with 2 Christmas Cards for a swap that I am doing. With a little help from my friend Susan I was able to complete these 2 cards. I had to make 11 of each design and send off. Can't wait to see what I will get back. I used 2 of the new stamp sets from Stampin Up out of their Christmas catalog. One was The Sounding Joy and the other one was Forest Festivities. I love the new designer paper in the Christmas catalog also. So enjoy my first taste of the holidays. I hope to get a few more things done this weekend. We shall see.

3 comments:

Donelda said...

wow, nice work on these cards! I have finally taken out my christmas supplies ... just haven't made anything yet! LOL! You might have been the inspiration I've been waiting for !!! Thanks.

Imke said...

Tracie, both cards are great. I really like the image from the second and the embossed background looks great !

Angela said...

Wow, you've been busy...these are lovely!

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...