This was the wall quilt I made for the pediatric unit at the hospital I work in. I couldn't really come up with a theme for September. Someone suggested sunflowers and this is what I came up with. I am anxious no to start on October. Almost forgot the picture.
Background
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Love the fall colors you used; another beautiful quilt Tracie.
ReplyDelete