Background

Thursday, June 3, 2010

PTI Swap 2


This was another card I made for a PTI swap. I stamped the leaves and did a stitch with my sewing machine around the white edge. I stamped the dragonfly on orange paper with black ink and then cut it out and put a little glitter on it. This stamp set was my latest purchase "Masculine Motifs" from PTI. Also going to use it to make a Fathers Day card. I used the ric rac die cut again for border and stamped thinking of you and used my punches from SU. Can't say this is my favorite card but trying to venture out on my color choices. I can only use pink and brown so many times.

No comments:

Creative Crew

 Today is one day late for my post for our creative crew group.  I had a design team post I had to make for yesterday so I thought I would p...