I wanted to try something different so I made this buckle card. The instructions are on Splitcoast Stampers at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/big_buckle_card/ if you are interested in making one. I used the Friendship Blooms stamp set for the flowers and the saying. I used the Versa Mark stamp pad for the background flowers and used 2 flower punches for my embellishment. Something different anyway.
Background
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Buckle Card
I wanted to try something different so I made this buckle card. The instructions are on Splitcoast Stampers at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/big_buckle_card/ if you are interested in making one. I used the Friendship Blooms stamp set for the flowers and the saying. I used the Versa Mark stamp pad for the background flowers and used 2 flower punches for my embellishment. Something different anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIP Challenge #2639
I am so excited for the challenge this week over at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges because the sponsor is one of my favorite compani...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Welcome to Prickley Pear CHA Release Hop Day 2! Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps is giving away two prizes valued at approx...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Very cute idea. I could see us doing this at stamp camp!
ReplyDelete