I made these truffles for my sister for her birthday. Oh are they delicious. I just hope that we get together to celebrate tomorrow or I will eat them all up. I took a peanut can and decorated with chocolate chip paper to put the truffles in. Should make a yummy gift. I know I would love it.
Background
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Truffles
I made these truffles for my sister for her birthday. Oh are they delicious. I just hope that we get together to celebrate tomorrow or I will eat them all up. I took a peanut can and decorated with chocolate chip paper to put the truffles in. Should make a yummy gift. I know I would love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Challenge Your Stash
I am a day early for our Challenge Your Stash group on Splitcoaststampers but tomorrow I will have a post for Pammie's Inky Pinkies . ...
-
What a busy week this has been. I didn't have much time to post on my blog. I have alot of projects to post but just finding the time ...
-
Prickley Pear is having a blog hop today. The card that I have decided to use for the blog hop is a stamp called "Wooden Cart hh015...
-
Today is a new adventure for Two Paper Diva s. They are going with a blog hop which I am so excited about because of the fantastic Desi...
Mmmmm...yet another creative idea!
ReplyDelete