Background

Monday, December 11, 2023

PIP Challenge #2349

 Do you believe Christmas is only 14 days away?  I hope you are all taking time to enjoy the season.  I have a few loose ends to tie up but I am basically ready.  

I am excited about our sponsor this week for Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2349.  This week our sponsor is none other than Newton's Nook Designs which is one of my all time favorite stamp companies.  Maybe it is because of the adorable cat on their logo which reminds of the two I have at home.  

For my project today I am using the stamp set "Snowman Greetings".  It was hard for me to decide which stamp set to use.  I have so many and they are all so cute.
I colored the image with my copic markers and then used the matching die to cut it out.  I added a couple hill layers of snow over the snowflake background.  I also added the fence in the background along with the trees and birds.  I love the way this card turned out.  I even used a little bit of stickles on the snow for effect.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card this week.  Be sure and visit Newton's Nook Designs for all their adorable stamp sets, dies and stencils.  




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tracie, this is so cute. Love the snowman and the scene you created!

PIP Challenge #2417

Well I'm not sure where the month of April went but it looks like we are bringing it to an end.  I am loving all the flowers in bloom.  ...